Tuesday, July 23, 2013

WHAT'S IN YOUR SUITCASE? by JRC

7-23-12

If I were to plan a trip to maybe Australia, what would I bring? I would assume that I am camping and electronic devices serve no purpose as there is no outlet. The things in my suitcase would serve a meaningful  purpose. Most importantly, I would bring books. The books a person cherishes can tell a whole lot about that person. I like suspense, leisure and fun based books, mostly non-fiction books, that are usually pop interest. I like the Guinness book of records, I like the for dummies series, and I like joke books and books about magic and psychology. But this is just the tip of the ice berg. By now I have mentioned the word books many times. Your suitcase may be filled with something else. What’s in your suitcase?

No comments:

Post a Comment